Browsing page 71 of words meaning people, friends, and family (1,174 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- displeasing; "uncool". Allegedly an acronym of "lack of coolness."
I don't want to go to that loc dance tonight.
That boy is so loc.
Last edited on May 28 2013. Submitted by Ashley from Raleigh, NC, USA
on Sep 23 2002.
- a crazy person. Shorten saying of loco.
That loc ass nigga over there strangled his inmate.
Last edited on Dec 01 2012. Submitted by Chuck S.
on Dec 01 2012.
- acronym of "laugh out loud" or "laughing out loud." Used in text-based communication to express amusement.
LOL, are you serious?
Citation from "25 Signs You Spend Way Too Much Time on Facebook", Miami New Times blogs, Rebecca Salgado, Apr 26 2011 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Acceptance", Wilfred (TV), Season 1 Episode 4 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Jul 26 2011. Submitted by Blondi 9.
on Dec 16 1997.
- acronym for "Lots of luck". Used to wish someone well.
Last edited on Sep 13 2010. Submitted by Victoria M from Duluth, MN, USA
on Sep 12 2010.
- acronym for "Lots of love", used to express warm feelings.
Good morning lol.
Last edited on May 03 2013. Submitted by Victoria M from Duluth, MN, USA
on Sep 12 2010.
- Lucifer our lord
Satanists say lol.
Last edited on May 01 2017. Submitted by Anonymous
on May 01 2017.
verb - intransitive
- a Canadian one dollar coin. The coin - depicting a common loon on the reverse side - replaced the one dollar bill in 1987. More commonly spelled "loonie".
Do you have change for a loonie?
- See more words with the same meaning: money.
Last edited on Oct 19 2012. Submitted by Anthony W. from Ottawa, ON, Canada
on Nov 06 1999.
- a lunatic.
Don't make eye contact. He's a loony.
Last edited on Oct 19 2012. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Oct 19 2012.