Browsing page 13 of words meaning truth, lies, information, agreement, disagreement, and doubt (404 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
verb - transitive
- to look up someone on the internet.
I'm gonna finger her.
Last edited on Jul 24 2010. Submitted by Mike from Pittsburgh, PA, USA
on Apr 29 1998.
- to stimulate the female genitals with a finger.
I fingered her to orgasm last night.
Last edited on Jul 24 2010. Submitted by Kenton H. from Gaithersburg, MD, USA
on Jan 01 2000.
- to identify to the authorities the perpetrator of a crime.
- See more words with the same meaning: to betray.
Last edited on Jul 24 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 11 2009.
- acronym for "fit, intelligent, sexy, hot". (In other words: attractive, intelligent, attractive, attractive.)
Hey girl. Look at ya! You're lookin' fish tonight!
You ain't looking fish.
Last edited on Apr 29 2013. Submitted by John Kitus from Boise, ID, USA
on Jan 24 2012.
- It's a slang being part of drag culture. It means that a drag queen looks so much like a woman you can almost smell a fishy vagina
Drag Queen #1: OMG! look at her! Drag Queen #2: Who? Courtney? She's so fis, I know! You can barely tell it's a man in a wig.
Last edited on Aug 17 2017. Submitted by Anonymous
on Aug 17 2017.
- a person who has not had their first kiss or has never French kissed. Origin: a middle-school term used in the southern United States.
Last edited on Feb 01 1998. Submitted by Erica from Atlanta, GA, USA
on Feb 01 1998.
- a person in their first year of high school; "freshman".
Oh, she's a fish, huh? I thought so.
Last edited on Oct 07 2015. Submitted by Jennifer S. from Houston, TX, USA
on Dec 26 1998.
- a weakling; "wimp".
This guy is a fish.
Last edited on Apr 21 2013. Submitted by richard p. from Alabama, USA
on Mar 21 2002.
- a heavy drinker. Shortened from the expression "drinks like a fish."
He's such a fish.
Last edited on Oct 11 2002. Submitted by Emilie S from Petersburg, AK, USA
on Oct 11 2002.
- one dollar.
Citation from "'Countdown with Keith Olbermann' for May 7" transcript, MSNBC, May 10, 2004 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
- See more words with the same meaning: money.
Last edited on Oct 07 2009. Submitted by Zach J. from Yorktown, VA, USA
on Dec 02 2004.
- a new prisoner.
Citation from "Prison Break-In", Arrested Development (TV, 2005), Season 3 Episode 7 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Dec 02 2010. Submitted by Patrick W.
on Aug 16 2008.
- a bad poker player.
Last edited on Mar 14 2009. Submitted by Anonymous
on Mar 14 2009.
- a person who is "FISH" - an acronym for "fit, intelligent, sexy, hot". (In other words: attractive, intelligent, attractive, attractive.)
Jenny is such a fish!
Last edited on Apr 21 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Apr 02 2010.
- a woman.
Ugh! Why are there so many fishes in the club tonight?
There's some nice fish here.
Last edited on Apr 21 2013. Submitted by John Kitus from Boise, ID, USA
on Jan 24 2012.
- a pretend occurrence during which stealing is permitted.
They were having a five-finger discount on CD's so I grabbed a couple.
- See more words with the same meaning: to steal.
Last edited on Nov 09 1999. Submitted by Kendall from MA, USA
on Nov 09 1999.
- a stolen item.
My new stereo was a five finger discount!
Last edited on Oct 30 2002. Submitted by Angela from Chicago, IL, USA
on Oct 30 2002.
- To steal or pilfer.
How did you afford those new clothes? I used my five finger discount.
Last edited on Mar 18 2006. Submitted by Amy U. from Chicago, IL, USA
on Mar 18 2006.
- to strike a pose, profile. Origin: "Money Ain't a Thing" by JayZ and Jermaine Dupree.
Look at Rahim, flossin' in his mom's Beamer.
Now, you ain't gotta floss for me.
Last edited on May 08 2013. Submitted by Natasha M. from New York, NY, USA
on Nov 17 1998.
- Looks flashy, rich, appears to have a lot of money.
Man dude is just flossin'.
Last edited on Dec 01 1998. Submitted by K. Johnson from Chicago, IL, USA
on Dec 01 1998.
- To dress stylishly.
Last edited on Nov 10 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on Nov 10 2012.
noun - uncountable
verb - intransitive
- to show off.
Let's go flossing in the Lexus.
Last edited on May 13 2011. Submitted by Nicky B. from MI, USA
on Jul 27 1998.
- to relax; "chill"; "hang out".
We were just flossin' at her house.
Last edited on May 13 2011. Submitted by Mo M. from Warren, OH, USA
on May 28 2002.