To resolve Google's penalty against this site (still active after 438 days) I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use. With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field with dictionaries that don't have citations. Guys: I'm sorry. – Walter (editor)
Browsing page 1 of new words for February 11, 1998
- unattractive (describing a person); "nasty"; "gross".
He is so grit!
- See more words with the same meaning: unattractive, ugly.
I was out of money so I bummed a grit.
- See more words with the same meaning: cigarette, cigar.
- a country bumpkin; "redneck".
- See more words with the same meaning: rural dweller.
- meth or speed (because of the fact you grit your teeth) while your on the drugs. and if you are on it long enough you will look like "grit"
noun - uncountable
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|