Browsing page 1 of new words for November 15, 1998
- to flatulate. Also bake brownies.
Stay away from her, she's been baking all day.
Alright, who's baking?
- See more words with the same meaning: to flatulate, fart, pass gas.
- to insult or make a joke at someone's expense.
Oh, he baked you!
- See more words with the same meaning: to insult, complain, criticize.
- of a software fix or repair, to wait a period of time to ensure the fix works as expected before considering it finalized.
Citation from OpenJDK discussion blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
verb - intransitive
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|