To resolve Google's penalty against this site (still active after 441 days) I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use. With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field with dictionaries that don't have citations. Guys: I'm sorry. – Walter (editor)
Browsing page 1 of new words for January 2, 1999
- cool, very nice, in good quality.
Those shoes are savage.
- awesome; studly; kick-ass.
Dan used his savage ping pong skills to defeat his opponent.
- if somebody does something extreme.
You smoked how much? damn that's savage.
- To be known in a popular way for beating the shit out of people or stealing, anything illegal and not caught. To be well known for being the top guy at your school.
That boy's a savage.
I get whatever I want cause I'm a savage.
- n: a rough, rugged, domineering individual; stud.
Dan takes no one's shit. He's such a savage.
- a thug who has no cares.
- See more words with the same meaning: good, okay, cool, awesome, fun.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|