To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 437 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 1 of new words for December 31, 1999
- to steal or take away from. From the character Deebo in the movie "Friday" who stole from everyone.
I deboed his pencil after class.
- See more words with the same meaning: to steal.
Last edited on May 13 2011. Submitted by Lester D. from Stone Mountain, GA, USA
on Dec 31 1999.
- from the move Friday. It means to steal something, to beat someone up, or you can even use it in reference to the way someone looks, as if they looked like Debo in the movie Friday.
Dude he just deboed all of your money.
Last edited on May 13 2011. Submitted by Matt from Gainesville, FL 32612, USA
on Jan 13 2002.
- From the movie "Friday." The character's name was Debo. He would walk up and steal from people or beat them up. 1. to steal 2. to punch.
He said he was going to debo your necklace!
Last edited on Sep 27 2002. Submitted by BRYAN from Ft Lauderdale, FL, USA
on Sep 27 2002.
verb - transitive
- to be extremely attracted to someone; "have a crush on". Also "on (one's) jock".
She's been jocking that guy for years.
Last edited on Nov 29 2010. Submitted by steph from Johnston, RI, USA
on Oct 15 1997.
- to copy someone style or idea and use it as one's own.
She just jocked your style!
Last edited on Dec 15 2010. Submitted by ELizabeth from CA, USA
on Dec 31 1999.