- To go on a murderous rampage after having societies pressure build on you. Origin: Brian Fox.
Oh my god he's going Vector Compound!
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Billiy B. from Alaska, USA
on Nov 09 1999.
- going crazy.
Whoa, man, don't go vector compound!
Last edited on Jun 29 2011. Submitted by Sam J. from Utah, Junction City, KS 66441, USA
on Jan 12 2000.
- Brian Fox, means to go crazy.
Whoa, that dude is going vector compound.
Last edited on Jun 29 2011. Submitted by Bob from NM, USA
on Feb 12 2000.
- Going crazy. Originated from an MTV joke. They used to say it all the time, now everyone in the US says it.
He's going to go vector compound!
Last edited on Feb 15 2000. Submitted by Brian F. from North Carolina, USA
on Feb 15 2000.
- On MTV they had a series called the vector compound. It was just a bunch of things blowing up!
Did you just see that vector compound occur?
Last edited on Feb 18 2000. Submitted by tom b.
on Feb 18 2000.
- To injure someone. Origin: Was a long joke on Total Request Live (MTV).
He just went vector compound.
Last edited on Feb 25 2000. Submitted by Anonymous
on Feb 25 2000.
- It means to go insane. MTV is where it originated.
He, he just went, vector compound!
Last edited on Mar 15 2000. Submitted by william s.
on Mar 15 2000.