To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 438 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 1 of new words for February 17, 2000
- Something of significance usually a rare item that is incredibly fresh.
That record is a real gem.
You are a gem.
Last edited on May 01 2013. Submitted by Anonymous from Visa Ct, Fremont, CA 94538, USA
on Feb 17 2000.
- Gem means really good, or great.
That ride was gem man!
Last edited on Jun 12 2002. Submitted by Liz from Woodbury, MN, USA
on Jun 12 2002.
That chick is cute but she's got a bad grill.
- See more words with the same meaning: teeth.
Last edited on Jun 10 1997. Submitted by Lory Manchester from Jacksonville, FL, USA
on Jun 10 1997.
- one's face, personal space, or business. See up in (one's) grill.
- See more words with the same meaning: face.
- See more words with the same meaning: personal space.
Last edited on Feb 08 1999. Submitted by Jake S. from Blacksburg, VA, USA
on Feb 08 1999.
Shut up or I'll punch you in your grill.
- See more words with the same meaning: mouth.
Last edited on Jan 11 2004. Submitted by David R. from Navasota, TX, USA
on Jan 11 2004.
- teeth jewelry.
Smile so I can see your grill.
Last edited on Feb 12 2006. Submitted by Jared C. from Bonifay, FL, USA
on Feb 12 2006.
- This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
A stiff, really strong alcoholic drink.
Last edited on Sep 08 2011. Submitted by Anonymous
on Sep 05 2011.
verb - intransitive
verb - transitive
- to interrogate.
She grilled me until I told her the truth.
Last edited on Jan 01 2000. Submitted by William A. from Big Sky, MT, USA
on Jan 01 2000.
- to stare or be in one's face ("grill").
Yo that boy is grilling me up and down.
Last edited on Dec 15 2010. Submitted by Lisa from Brooklyn, NY, USA
on Feb 17 2000.