- verb; to steal with, or without, the victim's knowledge.
You cabbaged my favorite pen.
- See more words with the same meaning: to steal.
Last edited on Jan 03 1999. Submitted by Christopher W. from Fortville, IN 46040, USA
on Jan 03 1999.
- noun. referring to money.
I've got no cabbage.
I'm gonna get some cabbage.
- See more words with the same meaning: money.
Last edited on May 14 2013. Submitted by Nikol from Melbourne, VIC, Australia
on Nov 22 2001.
- an unintelligent person. (From "vegetable".)
You're such a cabbage.
Last edited on Apr 20 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Aug 25 2010.