- (adjective) - the ultimate of coolness.
Dude, that concert was shibby!
This movie is so shibby.
Last edited on Apr 13 2013. Submitted by Zackery G. from Aiken, SC, USA
on Dec 13 2001.
- you say this word when: 1)there I nothing else to say 2)something good happens.
Last edited on Dec 28 2001. Submitted by Candace from FL, USA
on Dec 28 2001.
- Used to express joy and overall happiness. COOL. See Money.
She was checking me out? Shibby!
Last edited on Mar 18 2002. Submitted by Mike C. from NJ, USA
on Mar 18 2002.
- equivilent to cool.
That car is shibby!
Last edited on Apr 24 2002. Submitted by HAYWOOD J. from TX, USA
on Apr 24 2002.
- good; "cool". From Dude, Where's My Car.
Dude that concert was shibby.
That was totally shibby.
Last edited on May 18 2011. Submitted by Kristi M. from Connecticut, USA
on Sep 16 2002.
- So so or ok... not the best but ok.
Last edited on Dec 09 2002. Submitted by Nina G.
on Dec 09 2002.
- Slang to be used in the same context as "awesome" or "cool."
Whoa, that TV is shibby!
Last edited on May 18 2011. Submitted by Luke G. from Summerville, SC, USA
on Feb 15 2003.
- Replacement for sweet, cool or other like terms.
Last edited on Apr 17 2004. Submitted by Anonymous
on Apr 17 2004.