To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 440 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 1 of new words for May 20, 2002
- a person who has oral sex and intercourse with multiple people.
That girl is nasty. She is a bust down.
Last edited on May 06 2011. Submitted by shay s. from Chicago, IL, USA
on Jan 30 2002.
- A female who offers oral sex to many men in exchange for money. Also meaning to get down and perform oral sex for a male.
She is a bust down. She bust down for me.
Last edited on Nov 27 2010. Submitted by Grant M. from Chicago, IL, USA
on Mar 12 2003.
Last edited on Nov 27 2010. Submitted by Ray W.
on Sep 05 2003.
- a girl who enjoys oral sex, giving it to anyone who asks
Last edited on Nov 27 2010. Submitted by Jessica H.
on Sep 07 2004.
verb - transitive
- saving some of the cigarette for the person that is asking the person who is smoking.
Can you bust me down on that ciggarate?
Last edited on May 06 2011. Submitted by charles p. from Piscataway, NJ, USA
on May 20 2002.
- also a cigarette term when someone wants a cigarette
Hey John Bust me down.
Last edited on Oct 24 2005. Submitted by Robert G. from Brooklyn, NY, USA
on Oct 24 2005.
- an unattractive or promiscuous female.
That chick we saw on lake street was a straight up skag.
Last edited on May 18 2011. Submitted by Piezo C. from Minneapolis, MN, USA
on May 20 2002.
- See more words with the same meaning: opiates.
Last edited on Oct 02 2003. Submitted by Javier from Santiago del Teide, Spain
on Oct 02 2003.
- a person who is unkempt or unkind
You're being a real skag.
She's a skag.
Last edited on Oct 19 2008. Submitted by Judith D.
on Oct 19 2008.
- to perform a particular style of dance to ska music.
Look at that guy skank!
- See more words with the same meaning: to dance.
Last edited on Sep 23 1997. Submitted by David LaBrie from VA, USA
on Sep 23 1997.
- to steal.
He skanked my pencil.
- See more words with the same meaning: to steal.
Last edited on May 10 1998. Submitted by Jon S. from Niskayuna, NY, USA
on May 10 1998.
- to defraud; cheat; "con".
This isn't a real Gucci. That guy skanked me!
Last edited on Mar 15 2011. Submitted by Rob D. from Cambridge University, Granta Pl, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 1, UK
on Jun 28 1999.