To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 438 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 1 of new words for May 26, 2003
- very good, excellent; "cool".
Those Nike shoes are wet!
Last edited on Apr 13 2013. Submitted by Brett Albright from New York, NY, USA
on Jan 27 1998.
- sexually excited. Etymology: refers (literally) to a woman's state of sexual excitement.
I'm going to get really wet tonight.
Last edited on Apr 13 2013. Submitted by Chris D. from Kinston, NC, USA
on Nov 19 1998.
- permitting the sale of alcohol.
Last edited on Nov 19 1998. Submitted by Chris D. from Kinston, NC, USA
on Nov 19 1998.
- excited. Etymology: refers to a woman's state of sexual excitement.
Calm down! Don't get wet.
Last edited on Jan 22 1999. Submitted by Audrey M. from UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA
on Jan 22 1999.
Man, my nigga's wet!
- See more words with the same meaning: to die.
Last edited on Nov 18 1999. Submitted by Kevin from Blue Springs, MO, USA
on Nov 18 1999.
I was so wet last night.
Last edited on Jul 29 2002. Submitted by Teri J. from Leeds, AL, USA
on Jul 29 2002.
- unnecessarily effeminate, naive, uncool, ignorant or emotionally transparent.
He's wetter than a fish.
Last edited on Aug 15 2002. Submitted by Mike from UK
on Aug 15 2002.
- under the influence of PCP.
Last edited on Jun 05 2008. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jun 05 2008.
noun - uncountable
verb - transitive