To resolve Google's penalty against this site (still active after 437 days) I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use. With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field with dictionaries that don't have citations. Guys: I'm sorry. – Walter (editor)
Browsing page 1 of new words for August 9, 2003
- getting the hots for, put in daze, mesmerized by someone of the opposite gender.
Amber was sprung by a hot guy in her math class.
Nose wide open.
- (adj) Obsessed with something/someone
She was sprung off those shoes as soon as she saw them.
- Infatuated, enamored, etc.
- term many use to substitute our parents term "smitten"
- to have an erection
After the striptease, I was totally sprung.
- extremely smitten.
- in love with everything about a person, often occurs in early dating.
Holy cow, Peter has only been dating Linzy a month and he is so sprung on her!
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|