Browsing page 1 of new words for September 26, 2003
- NOUN boo boo (chiefly Black/African Americans)= feces "He left boo boo in the toilet", "It smells like boo boo in here"
VERB boo boo = to defecate "Do you have to boo boo?", "She's in there boobooing", "He boobooed last night."
ADJECTIVE boo boo = of, or related to feces and/or defecating "He has boo boo stains in his underwear".
SYNONYM (chiefly Black/African American) = dooky
- Another way of saying my "Boo" or girlfriend.
Goodnight Boo Boo, love you.
- a mistake.
I will fire you if you make another boo boo.
- See more words with the same meaning: a mistake, bad idea, wrong, inappropriate.
- an injury. Considered a childish term.
Do you have a booboo on your knee?
Citation from "There's a Lot to Miss About the Jungle", Off The Map (TV), Season 1 Episode 13 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Acceptance", Wilfred (TV), Season 1 Episode 4 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Failure is Not a Factory-Installed Option", American Dad! (TV), Season 2 Episode 3 (2006) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
- See more words with the same meaning: an injury.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|