To resolve Google's penalty against this site (still active after 439 days) I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use. With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field with dictionaries that don't have citations. Guys: I'm sorry. – Walter (editor)
Browsing page 1 of new words for January 24, 2004
noun - plural
- Shoes, footwear; sometimes refers to an exceptionally broken-in and comfortable pair.
If you plan on going out to eat you better put on some shit kickers.
- a disheveled, often poor person, especially one who lives in a rural area.
- cool shoes or footwear, from House of pain's first record, "Put on you shit kickers and kick some Shit."
Put on your shit kickers and let's go.
- Shoes that are worth nothing.
Wearin' the shit kickers today?
- very dumb-ass hicks or country folk.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|