To resolve Google's penalty against this site (still active after 439 days) I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use. With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field with dictionaries that don't have citations. Guys: I'm sorry. – Walter (editor)
Browsing page 1 of new words for November 4, 2004
- to not do something out of fear; "chicken out".
I knew Tony would bitch out.
My man bitched out.
- See more words with the same meaning: afraid, scared.
- to back out of an agreement for any reason.
He promised to go with me to the party but at the last minute he bitched out.
- See more words with the same meaning: to abandon, leave a person.
- to complain to; yell at.
She got bitched out by her boss.
- See more words with the same meaning: to insult, complain, criticize.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|