- 1. Oh well 2. It doesn't matter 3. I don't care.
What do you want to do tonight?... Meh.
Last edited on Aug 08 2002. Submitted by Nicole from Austin, TX, USA
on Aug 08 2002.
- Whatever or it doesn't matter to me.
Last edited on Oct 18 2002. Submitted by Cara from Toronto, ON, Canada
on Oct 18 2002.
- phrase used to convey feeling that one does not care, a declaration to the person that you are talking to that you do not care of their intentions.
I said meh, do whatever you want.
Last edited on Jan 28 2003. Submitted by Adam P. from Silver Spring, MD, USA
on Jan 28 2003.
- Oh well, or I don't care
Terry: You are sitting on the cat's barf. Jerry: Meh.
Last edited on Jun 01 2003. Submitted by Hakeshuu Y.
on Jun 01 2003.
Last edited on Oct 29 2004. Submitted by Sadie B. from Kamloops, BC, Canada
on Oct 29 2004.
- an expression of not knowing or caring.
Do you like school?" "meh.
Last edited on Nov 07 2004. Submitted by chelsey
on Nov 07 2004.
- a verbal shrug
Meh, that movie was okay.
Last edited on Oct 24 2005. Submitted by Julie V. from Monterey, CA, USA
on Oct 24 2005.
- ambiguous towards a person, place, thing, or situation.
I was feeling very meh about leaving the house today, so I didn't go out.
Last edited on Dec 28 2007. Submitted by Lisa Simon from Burnaby, BC, Canada
on Dec 28 2007.
- it may come from the french 'mais' pronounced meh & meaning 'but' as in the sentence 'i was hoping he would come meh (now i dont care)'
prolly comes fr. french canadian
Last edited on Jun 24 2017. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jun 24 2017.