To resolve Google's penalty against this site (still active after 440 days) I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use. With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field with dictionaries that don't have citations. Guys: I'm sorry. – Walter (editor)
Browsing page 1 of new words for July 31, 2005
He got a big Wig!
- your head.
Get your wig blown off .
- A joking term for hair.
I made an appointment at the salon to get my wig done.
- something crazy.
The Family Guy program is a real wig.This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
- to react emotionally to a stimulus.
verb - intransitive
- flipped out, overreacted, became upset.
I wigged when I realized I overslept and missed my class!
- Leaving or trying to get away.
You were definitely wiggin' man!
Are you wiggin?This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
- To freak out, act strange.
She was wiggin'!
- To be high on Ecstasy (MDMA). Ecstasy makes your eyes flutter or wiggle.
Girl, you wiggin'?
- Can also refer to the feeling of euphoria from the drug Ecstasy (MDMA).
I'm wiggin' my ass off tonight.
- freaked out, nervous or upset
Stop wiggin' out over it!
- Under the influence of Ecstasy (MDMA).
- See more words with the same meaning: under the influence of MDMA (ecstasy).
- Odd behavior resulting from the use of mind-altering drugs
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|