To resolve Google's penalty against this site (still active after 438 days) I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use. With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field with dictionaries that don't have citations. Guys: I'm sorry. – Walter (editor)
Browsing page 1 of new words for October 8, 2006
- Gangsta means tight or fun.
That party was gangsta dog.
- cool, awesome, excellent.
Damn boy, that beat is gangster.
Oh, your shoes look gangsta dawg.
That car looks gangsta sittin' on 24 inch dubs.
That chicken was gangsta!
- See more words with the same meaning: good, okay, cool, awesome, fun.
- with hip-hop fashions, e.g. gold-capped teeth, wearing matching shoes, shirt, hat, and do-rag.
- tough and feared.
- appealing to the eye.
Hey, these ceramic tiles are gangsta.
- A thug, or someone who is highly looked upon.
Damn it feels good to be a gangster.
- Something that is very entertaining.
That show was gangstar.
- gang related
- cool or nice, generally appealing.
That outfit is so gangsta.
- In real street slang the word "Gangsta" refers to any cold blooded act of violence commited by someone for the purpose of either revenge, spite, or as a threat.
Used in a sentence:
"It was gangsta how he slapped the shit out of that dude when he didn't tell him what he wanted to know".
A Gangsta is usually a killer, a thug or a hoodlum who has no regard for the law or even other people's lives. Someone who takes over by force.
"He does whatever he wants he's gangsta with it".
someone or something who is "Gangsta" is someone or something which poses a threat to your livelyhood simple as that!
- a thug.
- a male friend. Also "G".
Person A: What's up, gangsta?
Person B: Not much, G.
- a member of an urban street gang.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|