To resolve Google's penalty against this site (still active after 440 days) I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use. With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field with dictionaries that don't have citations. Guys: I'm sorry. – Walter (editor)
Browsing page 1 of new words for December 27, 2006
- an unintelligent person; "dimwit". Contains strong connotations of obliviousness or forgetfulness. Origin: term implies the person's head contains nothing but air.
He's confused again. What an airhead!
- See more words with the same meaning: unintelligent person, idiot.
- a person who owns and rides an air cooled, horizontally opposed, twin cylinder, shaft drive motorcycle, e.g. older BMW motorcycles.
- See more words with the same meaning: vehicles (related to).
- an airbrush artist.
- See more words with the same meaning: artist.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|