To resolve Google's penalty against this site (still active after 437 days) I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use. With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field with dictionaries that don't have citations. Guys: I'm sorry. – Walter (editor)
Browsing page 1 of new words for November 21, 2007
- a person's story: what they would have you believe. Usually a lie or fabrication, but not always. See also run drag .
Don't believe her drag.
That guy's drag is to much to believe.
- See more words with the same meaning: nonsense, lies.
- women's clothing, when worn by men.
I'm going out in drag tonight.
- See more words with the same meaning: women's clothing.
- someone or something tiresome.
That girl is such a drag.
That family reunion was a real drag.
It's all such a drag!
- See more words with the same meaning: bad, poor, sucks, common, generally displeasing.
- See more words with the same meaning: boring.
- someone or something depressing.
That movie is a real drag.
What a drag.
- See more words with the same meaning: to be sad, disappointed.
- an inhalation taken while smoking something.
Could I get another drag of that?
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|