- a person's story: what they would have you believe. Usually a lie or fabrication, but not always. See also run drag .
Don't believe her drag.
That guy's drag is to much to believe.
Last edited on Feb 22 2013. Submitted by BuziDebBee from Santee, CA, USA
on Dec 30 2002.
- women's clothing, when worn by men.
I'm going out in drag tonight.
Last edited on Aug 30 2003. Submitted by Morgan D. from Seattle, WA, USA
on Aug 30 2003.
- someone or something tiresome.
That girl is such a drag.
That family reunion was a real drag.
It's all such a drag!
Last edited on Apr 13 2013. Submitted by Adriana C. from Guayaquil, Ecuador
on Nov 21 2007.
- someone or something depressing.
That movie is a real drag.
What a drag.
Last edited on Apr 24 2013. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 04 2009.
- an inhalation taken while smoking something.
Could I get another drag of that?
Last edited on Mar 26 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Mar 26 2011.