Browsing page 1 of new words for April 3, 2008
- auxiliary verb. Half-way between "want to" and "about to". From African-American Vernacular English. Notes: 'to' often reduced further to 'a' as in "I'm feelin' 'a go".
I'm feelin' to go.
- "feeling," i.e. an emotional reaction.
I had so many feels when I was reading that book.
- See more words with the same meaning: alternative spellings or pronunciations (list of).
- to want to do.
He wants to take me out, but I'm just not feelin' it.
Citation from "Chapter 8", Eastbound & Down (TV), Season 2 Episode 2 (2010) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Episode 3", Misfits (TV), Season 1 Episode 3 (2009) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
- to like/enjoy
I'm really feelin' your outfit.
- interested in.
I'm not feelin' this movie.
verb - transitive
- to understand; have sympathy; empathize.
Person A: You feel me?
Person B: I feel you man.
Citation from "Old Dogs", The Good Guys (TV, 2010), Season 1 Episode 14 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Announcing the Friday Refresh Sweepstakes", GoToMyPC.com promotional email blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
- to understand.
When I say "Get it done," you get it done. Feel me?
- to feel another person's naked body, in a sexual way, with one's hands. A form of foreplay. Compare with feel up.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|