To resolve Google's penalty against this site (still active after 440 days) I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use. With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field with dictionaries that don't have citations. Guys: I'm sorry. – Walter (editor)
Browsing page 1 of new words for July 30, 2008
- great; amazing. Shortened form of luscious.
I loved that movie, it was lush.
Citation from "Episode 3", Little Britain (TV, 2004), Season 2 Episode 3 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
You are a lush.
- See more words with the same meaning: good, okay, cool, awesome, fun.
- high quality, luxurious. (British slang.)
That Louis Vuitton purse is lush!
Your body is lush.
- See more words with the same meaning: British, UK slang (list of).
- See more words with the same meaning: expensive, fancy, high quality.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|