To resolve Google's penalty against this site (still active after 438 days) I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use. With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field with dictionaries that don't have citations. Guys: I'm sorry. – Walter (editor)
Browsing page 1 of new words for October 24, 2008
- as a sound effect used when illustrating poking or hitting.
I was walking through the woods and I then - doink - poked my eye with a branch.
- a moron; "goof". Used in an endearing way.
Larry can be such a doink.
Man, you are such a doink for believing that!
- See more words with the same meaning: unintelligent person, idiot.
verb - transitive
- to steal, usually playfully.
He left his stuff at my apartment so I doinked it.
- See more words with the same meaning: to steal.
- to have sex.
I doinked her.
- See more words with the same meaning: sex, sexual intercourse.
- to penalize.
Citation from Bad Judgment, Washington City Paper, Mike DeBonis, October 22, 2008 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
- See more words with the same meaning: to penalize, fine.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|