Browsing page 1 of new words for October 24, 2008
- as a sound effect used when illustrating poking or hitting.
I was walking through the woods and I then - doink - poked my eye with a branch.
- a moron; "goof". Used in an endearing way.
Larry can be such a doink.
Man, you are such a doink for believing that!
- See more words with the same meaning: unintelligent person, idiot.
- Another term for good weed, like dank, loud. "You got a gram of doink for me?"
- To knock the ashes off the end your cigarette.
Becca told her dad to "doink his ashes" because they were getting ready to fall.
verb - transitive
- to steal, usually playfully.
He left his stuff at my apartment so I doinked it.
- See more words with the same meaning: to steal.
- to have sex.
I doinked her.
- See more words with the same meaning: sex, sexual intercourse.
- to penalize.
Citation from Bad Judgment, Washington City Paper, Mike DeBonis, October 22, 2008 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
- See more words with the same meaning: to penalize, fine.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|