Browsing page 1 of new words for March 15, 2009
- a fraudulent business scheme; "swindle".
My parents lost their retirement in some internet scam.
- See more words with the same meaning: to take advantage of, cheat, trick.
verb - intransitive
- to kiss passionately; "make out". Does not usually apply to sexual intercourse, but can, depending on context.
They were scamming in the back seat of his car.
- See more words with the same meaning: kissing, make out.
- See more words with the same meaning: sex or not-quite-sex (ambiguous terms).
- to flirt.
Damn girl! Stop scammin' wit all the guys!
- See more words with the same meaning: flirting, hit on, pimp, player, wing-man.
verb - transitive
- to acquire via underhanded means.
I gotta scam some money before Christmas.
- to defraud; "swindle".
Citation from "The Fight", Parks and Recreation (TV), Season 3 Episode 13 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|