To resolve Google's penalty against this site (still active after 441 days) I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use. With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field with dictionaries that don't have citations. Guys: I'm sorry. – Walter (editor)
Browsing page 1 of new words for January 31, 2011
- an annoying person.
Tell your brother to go away. He is such a creep.
- See more words with the same meaning: uncool person, jerk, asshole (general insults - list of).
- a perverted person.
Citation from "Meet Juan Doe", Raines (TV), Season 1 Episode 2 (2007) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
- to show interest in a member of the opposite sex by flirting or trying to be noticed.
That girl is creeping.
- See more words with the same meaning: to flirt, fraternize, mingle.
- to drive by in a car slowly with the driver's seat reclined.
- See more words with the same meaning: driving and driving maneuvers.
- to cheat on one's significant other.
I heard you are creepin' with another man.
- See more words with the same meaning: sex, sexual intercourse.
- See more words with the same meaning: to cheat on one's significant other.
verb - ambitransitive
- on social networking websites such as Facebook, to spend an extended period of time looking through the profiles, photo collections, video collections, etc. of people with whom the viewer has little or no acquaintance.
He's probably in his room creeping her profile right now.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|