You may have seen in the news that Google is researching methods to censor the web.
Google's censorship is nothing new: they've been censoring this site for nearly 7 years.
And lying about it. You can read
more about Google's censorship here
Browsing page 1 of new words for March 25, 2011
- a woman who is dating a wealthy man only for his money.
Man, you need to break up with her. She's a gold digger.
Last edited on Mar 25 2011. Submitted by Juliana M.
on May 30 2003.
- a person, usually a woman, who marries for money.
Hugh Hephner's girlfriends are gold-diggers.
Last edited on Jan 12 2005. Submitted by Elizabeth W. from Birmingham, AL, USA
on Jan 12 2005.
- Usually a female dating a male only for his money or, at least taking advantage of him and guilts the male into giving her money.
Last edited on Dec 07 2005. Submitted by Anonymous
on Dec 07 2005.
- a female who dates a guy because he is rich
She is a gold digger.
Last edited on Mar 15 2006. Submitted by Peter D. from Warsaw, Poland
on Mar 15 2006.
- to date a person for the money or the goods and services they provide
Last edited on Mar 26 2006. Submitted by gk from Louisiana, USA
on Mar 26 2006.
- A woman who seeks money and expensive gifts from men.
Damn your girl is a serious gold digger.
Last edited on Aug 08 2006. Submitted by Phil L.
on Aug 08 2006.
- a woman who habitually dates wealthy men.
Last edited on Mar 25 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Mar 25 2011.
noun - uncountable
verb - transitive