Browsing page 1 of new words for August 15, 2012
- v. to flatulate. 2. n the act of flatulence.
Yo man did you cook.
Yo Tex, you smell what I'm cooking?
- to insult or humiliate. Similar to diss, roast, burn.
He cooked those guys because he heard they were talking behind his back.
verb - intransitive
- to move quickly.
- See more words with the same meaning: to move.
- to happen.
- See more words with the same meaning: to happen.
verb - transitive
- to tamper with, especially with accounting information ("books.")
The accountant cooked the books.
- to prepare drugs by heating.
I have a friend who cooks meth.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|