- trail mix. An acronym for "good ol' raisins and peanuts".
We should make some gorp to bring on the hike today.
- See more words with the same meaning: food.
Last edited on Nov 15 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Oct 03 2009.
- Boondocks, rough country, out of bounds.
I hit my drive into the Gorp.This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
Last edited on Aug 21 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on Aug 03 2012.
- an unintelligent person; "berk". Possibly coined by Ricky Gervais.
That bloke is a right gorp.
We used the word gorp in the 70s in Lancashire. Defininitely nothingto do with Ricky Gervais.
Last edited on Jan 12 2015. Submitted by Anonymous
on Aug 09 2013.
- a person who farts in the bathtub and bites the resulting bubbles.
Last edited on Feb 21 2018. Submitted by Anonymous
on Aug 31 2014.