The Online Slang Dictionary
(American, English, and Urban slang)

Login     Register     Forgot password     Resend confirmation

Browsing page 1 of new words for December 25, 2018



noun - uncountable


verb - intransitive

verb - transitive

  • to sexually arouse an actor to erection by oral or manual stimulation on a pornographic film set. See fluffer.

    Last edited on Feb 26 2018. Submitted by Anonymous on Sep 30 2017.

+Add a definition for this slang term

More info:

Interactive stats: