Definition of chalk
- When a horse is the favorite, or has the most money bet on it that horse is termed the "chalk." In the pre computer days a horse became the "chalk" because the horse's name would disappear in chalk dust as the bookie constantly erased and lowered the horse's odds.
- Street slang for Methamphetamine.
- anything that is favored to win.
- drug slang for cocaine.
- military slang for a specific aircraft load, esp. a group of paratroopers/airborne soldiers deployed from a single aircraft for air assault/airborne operations.
- a white person especially (sometimes used to describe a black person or a person of mixed race).
- to prepare cocaine for inhalation.
verb - transitive
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|
Slang terms with the same meaning
Slang terms with the same root words
Other terms relating to 'chalk':
|Definitions include: Surrender and accept the cause as something beyond one's control.|
|I use it||(10)|
|No longer use it||(0)|
|Heard it but never used it||(5)|
|Have never heard it||(11)|
Average of 11 votes: 13% (See the most vulgar words.)
Your vote: None (To vote, click the pepper. Vote how vulgar the word is – not how mean it is.)
To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following.
To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following.
Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation.