Definition of grind
- to eat, consume food... used mostly when one is very hungry and will eat a lot.
Let's go to Denny's to grind.
- to eat.
- To dance very closely and suggestively with someone.
Guys love to grind on hot girls at parties.
Do you want to grind at McDonald's?
- hard work, usually dirty work.
Staying on the grind.
- to do low level illegal enterprise; to nickel-and-dime
- Term used by street hustlers for working. Trying to make money.
- Any person's method of creating cash flow.
The shoe shine man at the mall was on his grind this afternoon.
To be like me you got to get on your grind.
- to work hard. Usually working out. Be fully dedicated. To have no limits, pushing yourself; leading yourself to triumphs.
I don't take breaks. I don't know how a break feels like because I want success; all I know is grind.
- to dance in a sexually suggestive hip gyrating motion, usu. pressed up against one or two partners on a dance floor.
I wanna grind on someone.
My boyfriend likes to grind on me in the club.
- to perform a repetitive task in a role playing game in order to increase one's character's stature.
When I have to grind, I kill centaurs.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|
Slang terms with the same meaning
Slang terms with the same root words
Other terms relating to 'grind':
|Definitions include: one's daily responsibilities, especially a job.|
|Definitions include: food.|
|Definitions include: a sandwich, also called "hoagie" or "sub."|
|Definitions include: to aggravate; anger; annoy.|
|Definitions include: to stop functioning.|
|Definitions include: to have a grudge.|
|Definitions include: See nose to the grindstone.|
|Definitions include: a metaphorical position which implies hard work.|
|Definitions include: to be working/selling drugs.|
|I use it||(64)|
|No longer use it||(2)|
|Heard it but never used it||(41)|
|Have never heard it||(12)|
Average of 63 votes: 49% (See the most vulgar words.)
Your vote: None (To vote, click the pepper. Vote how vulgar the word is – not how mean it is.)
To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following.
To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following.
Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation.