Definition of hustler
- From the word hussler. It's used to describe someone who thinks they're cool, but they're really not.
Hey baby you're a hussla'.
Last edited on Nov 16 1999. Submitted by Lacey M. from Fort Collins, CO, USA
on Nov 16 1999.
- A person who is always working; usually illegally.
That guy is a hustler, he always balling.
Last edited on Jan 04 2003. Submitted by Jarvis M. from Eudora, AR, USA
on Jan 04 2003.
- a thug. A person who roams the streets stealing, looking for sex and drugs, etc.
I'm a hussla.
Last edited on Apr 06 2013. Submitted by QT h. from Canada
on Jan 25 2003.
- someone able to "aquire" things of value (usually by stealing them).
Last edited on Sep 03 2003. Submitted by Michael A. from Morrill, Maine, USA
on Sep 03 2003.
- a person who does whatever he must to make some money.
Last edited on Oct 01 2005. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 01 2005.
- a person who hustles
Her boyfriend is a hustler.
Last edited on Jun 19 2017. Submitted by Arri S. from Flint, MI, USA
on Mar 16 2006.
- a person who sells illegal thing. For example: bootlegs, drugs, stolen merchandise or anything someone would be interested in buying.
Ya boy is a hustler.
Last edited on Apr 06 2013. Submitted by Chris C.
on Apr 29 2006.
- a person who pretends to be inexperienced at gambling or online games in order to gain unfair advantages.
You hustler! You told me you never played in your life!
Last edited on Apr 06 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jun 11 2010.
Slang terms with the same meaning
Other terms relating to 'to sell stolen goods':
||Definitions include: a petty criminal who deals in stolen goods or counterfeit items.|
||Definitions include: Used to indicate that something has to be done fast, immediately.|
||Definitions include: to sell stolen goods.|
||Definitions include: to sell or transmit stolen "intellectual property" (e.g. software, compact discs, etc.)|
Slang terms with the same root words
Other terms relating to 'hustle':
||Definitions include: to eavesdrop.|
||Definitions include: someone who enjoys listening to and spreading gossip.|
||Definitions include: to work hard and get some money.|
||Definitions include: a hustle on the side.|
|I use it||(56)
|No longer use it||(9)
|Heard it but never used it||(31)
|Have never heard it||(4)
Average of 41 votes:
42% (See the most vulgar words.)
|| Most vulgar
Your vote: None
(To vote, click the pepper. Vote how vulgar
the word is – not how mean it is.)
|| Most vulgar
Logged-in users can add themselves to the map. Login, Register, Login instantly with Facebook.
To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following.
To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following.
Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation.