Definition of hustler
- From the word hussler. It's used to describe someone who thinks they're cool, but they're really not.
Hey baby you're a hussla'.
- A person who is always working; usually illegally.
That guy is a hustler, he always balling.
- a thug. A person who roams the streets stealing, looking for sex and drugs, etc.
I'm a hussla.
- someone able to "aquire" things of value (usually by stealing them).
- a person who does whatever he must to make some money.
- a person who hustles
- a person who sells illegal thing. For example: bootlegs, drugs, stolen merchandise or anything someone would be interested in buying.
Ya boy is a hustler.
- See more words with the same meaning: to sell stolen goods.
- a person who pretends to be inexperienced at gambling or online games in order to gain unfair advantages.
You hustler! You told me you never played in your life!
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|
Slang terms with the same meaning
Other terms relating to 'to sell stolen goods':
|Definitions include: a petty criminal who deals in stolen goods or counterfeit items.|
|Definitions include: Used to indicate that something has to be done fast, immediately.|
|Definitions include: to sell stolen goods.|
|Definitions include: to sell or transmit stolen "intellectual property" (e.g. software, compact discs, etc.)|
Slang terms with the same root words
Other terms relating to 'hustle':
|Definitions include: to eavesdrop.|
|Definitions include: someone who enjoys listening to and spreading gossip.|
|Definitions include: It means to work hard and get some money.|
|I use it||(41)|
|No longer use it||(7)|
|Heard it but never used it||(22)|
|Have never heard it||(3)|
Average of 28 votes: 48% (See the most vulgar words.)
Your vote: None (To vote, click the pepper. Vote how vulgar the word is – not how mean it is.)
To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following.
To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following.
Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation.