Definition of hyphy
- to be wild and crazy
Stop actin so hyphy jumpin' on tha table like that.
- See more words with the same meaning: crazy, insane, weird, strange.
- to be drunk and high at the same time
Everybody's getting hyphy in the club.
- to get drunk/high, act ignorant with a large group of people or start fights.
- Contraction for the words "hyper" & "philosophy"<hyper philosophy> Def: A hyper outlook; way of life; mode of thought.
- Goofy, Crazy, high energy. or a way of living - hype, crunk, actin a fool, ignorant. "We stay hyphy, in our white tee, and our black jeans, and our Nikes" -- Keak da Sneak on 1999's Sneakacydal. It's Cali's version of Crunk. Intead of sayin let's get crunk, you'd say get hyphy. Hyphy's gettin crazy, stupid, dumb, retarded, etc.
We got hella hyphy at the party last night.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|
Slang terms with the same meaning
Other terms relating to 'crazy, insane, weird, strange':
|Definitions include: physically excited, often appearing as if one is losing some control of their body.|
|Definitions include: interesting, strange; "weird".|
|Definitions include: unbelievable.|
|Definitions include: "ridiculous".|
|Definitions include: crazy.|
|Definitions include: crazy.|
|Definitions include: extremely fun; exciting; wild.|
|Definitions include: bad, unpleasant, stupid.|
|Definitions include: comical, wacky.|
|Definitions include: severely under the influence of alcohol or drugs.|
|Definitions include: both weird and scary.|
|Definitions include: "nuts", i.e. crazy.|
|Definitions include: freaky.|
|Definitions include: crazy, out of control.|
|Definitions include: so weird that it can't even be described.|
Slang terms with the same root words
None. How about some random words?
|Definitions include: a metaphorical condition which causes one to talk excessively.|
|Definitions include: to go or be insane.|
|Definitions include: acronym for "shaking my damn head".|
|Definitions include: tired and mentally dazed after excessive drug consumption.|
|Definitions include: a person who often acts in an irrational or spontaneous fashion.|
|Definitions include: someone who is new to a particular group, activity, game, field of study, etc.|
|Definitions include: see be arsed.|
|Definitions include: to be nervous about entering into a long-term commitment, especially marriage.|
|Definitions include: a friend with whom a scumbag can be himself.|
|Definitions include: to carry; to lug around.|
|I use it||(28)|
|No longer use it||(5)|
|Heard it but never used it||(5)|
|Have never heard it||(13)|
Average of 26 votes: 32% (See the most vulgar words.)
Your vote: None (To vote, click the pepper. Vote how vulgar the word is – not how mean it is.)
To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following.
To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following.
Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation.