Definition of jive
I'm getting my jive on.
Do you know how to jive?
- untrue, phony, nonsense, baloney, unbelievable.
He was talking a bunch of jive ass shit last night.
- n. crap, bullshit.
That's just jive!
- adj. extreme (generally in a derogatory comment.)
He's a jive turkey.
...that jive-ass mo fo.
- v. kid around, mess around, fool someone (sometimes with 'with').
Are you jiving me?
Quit jivin' with my head!
Don't be jivin' with that girls feeling, ya hear?
- noun (1) Foolish or confusing talk. (2) The jargon of hipsters. verb (1) To speak jive. (2) To attempt to deceive ("are you jiving me?").
Stop talking all that jive.
- Kinda or almost. almost but not quiet there, very nearly
He is jive diggin' me.
- Interact well (esp. on a emotional level)
That doesn't jive with this.
verb - transitive
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|
Slang terms with the same meaning
Slang terms with the same root words
Other terms relating to 'jive':
|Definitions include: variation of bullshit|
|Definitions include: bull shit, for people who are tired of saying bull-shit.|
|Definitions include: When an object or person is tight, cool, on point, or looks really good or nice.|
|Definitions include: a derogatory slang word used to refer to someone who was unreliable, made empty promises|
|I use it||(38)|
|No longer use it||(4)|
|Heard it but never used it||(17)|
|Have never heard it||(16)|
Average of 37 votes: 30% (See the most vulgar words.)
Your vote: None (To vote, click the pepper. Vote how vulgar the word is – not how mean it is.)
To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following.
To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following.
Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation.