Definition of mod
- a 1950s - 1960s youth subculture that originated in London, England.
- See more words with the same meaning: abbreviations (list of).
- short for "modification," used to describe a product used for "modding."
I just got this awesome neon case mod.
- short for "moderate," used in online discussion forums.
Mod this posting down, it's off topic.
- short for "modify," used to describe usu. cosmetic alteration or enhancement of one's computer housing or innards.
I just modded my case with an awesome neon light.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|
Slang terms with the same meaning
Other terms relating to 'abbreviations (list of)':
|Definitions include: "strategy".|
|Definitions include: to take the fingerprints of a person.|
|Definitions include: abbreviated form of the suffix "-ing".|
|Definitions include: "you are".|
|Definitions include: abbreviated form of "hook up".|
|Definitions include: "obviously".|
|Definitions include: (short for) fabulous|
|Definitions include: a gun.|
|Definitions include: "tranquilizer".|
|Definitions include: Short for American.|
|Definitions include: to defecate.|
|Definitions include: "alternative".|
|Definitions include: "picture."|
|Definitions include: to relax; "hang out.|
|Definitions include: Short for Shut the hell up.|
Slang terms with the same root words
Other terms relating to 'mod':
|Definitions include: messed up, weird.|
|I use it||(11)|
|No longer use it||(0)|
|Heard it but never used it||(4)|
|Have never heard it||(5)|
Average of 6 votes: 19% (See the most vulgar words.)
Your vote: None (To vote, click the pepper. Vote how vulgar the word is – not how mean it is.)
To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following.
To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following.
Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation.