Definition of prep
- popular people, jocks, cheerleaders, stupid people.
Only preps wear Abercrombie and Fitch.
- A person that is always happy and wears a certain brand of clothing and is a popular person.
You are a prep.
- a popular person; one who hangs out with the "popular" crowd.
The freaks hated the preps in school.
- A person who dresses, acts, and talks like everyone else. Lacks personality. Conformist.
- bitchy person with an attitude that they're better than everyone else; only nice to their other bitchy attitudinal friends
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|
Slang terms with the same meaning
Slang terms with the same root words
None. How about some random words?
|Definitions include: excellent.|
|Definitions include: breasts.|
|Definitions include: noun, means a sack lunch.|
|Definitions include: See weird out.|
|Definitions include: to be suspicious.|
|Definitions include: self-righteous.|
|Definitions include: Time to stop partying an go to sleep.|
|Definitions include: annoyed.|
|Definitions include: to laugh very hard.|
|Definitions include: an exorbitant amount of something.|
|I use it||(38)|
|No longer use it||(2)|
|Heard it but never used it||(15)|
|Have never heard it||(4)|
Average of 40 votes: 32% (See the most vulgar words.)
Your vote: None (To vote, click the pepper. Vote how vulgar the word is – not how mean it is.)
To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following.
To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following.
Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation.