Definition of prep
- popular people, jocks, cheerleaders, stupid people.
Only preps wear Abercrombie and Fitch.
Last edited on Aug 25 2015. Submitted by zach z.
on May 03 2002.
- A person that is always happy and wears a certain brand of clothing and is a popular person.
You are a prep.
Last edited on Aug 25 2015. Submitted by sara
on Jul 13 2002.
- a popular person; one who hangs out with the "popular" crowd.
The freaks hated the preps in school.
Last edited on Aug 25 2015. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 07 2002.
- A person who dresses, acts, and talks like everyone else. Lacks personality. Conformist.
Last edited on Nov 07 2003. Submitted by Stephanie F. from Ohio, USA
on Nov 07 2003.
- bitchy person with an attitude that they're better than everyone else; only nice to their other bitchy attitudinal friends
Last edited on Oct 27 2004. Submitted by Kristin W. from Conway, AR, USA
on Oct 27 2004.
verb - ambitransitive
Slang terms with the same meaning
Slang terms with the same root words
None. How about some random words?
|I use it||(40)
|No longer use it||(3)
|Heard it but never used it||(17)
|Have never heard it||(7)
Average of 45 votes:
31% (See the most vulgar words.)
|| Most vulgar
Your vote: None
(To vote, click the pepper. Vote how vulgar
the word is – not how mean it is.)
|| Most vulgar
Logged-in users can add themselves to the map. Login, Register, Login instantly with Facebook.
To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following.
To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following.
Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation.