Definition of prep
- popular people, jocks, cheerleaders, stupid people.
Only preps wear Abercrombie and Fitch.
- A person that is always happy and wears a certain brand of clothing and is a popular person.
You are a prep.
- a popular person; one who hangs out with the "popular" crowd.
The freaks hated the preps in school.
- A person who dresses, acts, and talks like everyone else. Lacks personality. Conformist.
- bitchy person with an attitude that they're better than everyone else; only nice to their other bitchy attitudinal friends
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|
Slang terms with the same meaning
Slang terms with the same root words
None. How about some random words?
|Definitions include: to hook up in a sexual manner and spend the night with someone.|
|Definitions include: crazy.|
|Definitions include: to prematurely plan to replace someone else (in a job, acting role, etc.)|
|Definitions include: a contraction for "I don't know".|
|Definitions include: football (soccer.)|
|Definitions include: a strain of marijuana|
|Definitions include: knee-high boots.|
|Definitions include: "clusterfuck".|
|Definitions include: to be in trouble.|
|Definitions include: a person that you would have sex with; not a gorgeous person but an average person|
|I use it||(35)|
|No longer use it||(2)|
|Heard it but never used it||(14)|
|Have never heard it||(4)|
Average of 37 votes: 28% (See the most vulgar words.)
Your vote: None (To vote, click the pepper. Vote how vulgar the word is – not how mean it is.)
To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following.
To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following.
Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation.