Definition of prep
- popular people, jocks, cheerleaders, stupid people.
Only preps wear Abercrombie and Fitch.
- A person that is always happy and wears a certain brand of clothing and is a popular person.
You are a prep.
- a popular person; one who hangs out with the "popular" crowd.
The freaks hated the preps in school.
- A person who dresses, acts, and talks like everyone else. Lacks personality. Conformist.
- bitchy person with an attitude that they're better than everyone else; only nice to their other bitchy attitudinal friends
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|
Slang terms with the same meaning
Slang terms with the same root words
None. How about some random words?
|Definitions include: Phrase used to indicate that the value of the output is a direct result of the value of the input.|
|Definitions include: to use one's employer's unreleased product during the course of one's day.|
|Definitions include: to be appealing to.|
|Definitions include: a sudden flash of insight.|
|Definitions include: to beat or abuse a woman/wife/girlfriend.|
|Definitions include: penis.|
|Definitions include: variety is what makes life enjoyable.|
|Definitions include: to get along well in a relationship.|
|Definitions include: acronym for "don't mind if I do".|
|Definitions include: a homosexual male.|
|I use it||(33)|
|No longer use it||(2)|
|Heard it but never used it||(14)|
|Have never heard it||(4)|
Average of 35 votes: 26% (See the most vulgar words.)
Your vote: None (To vote, click the pepper. Vote how vulgar the word is – not how mean it is.)
To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following.
To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following.
Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation.