Definition of prep
- popular people, jocks, cheerleaders, stupid people.
Only preps wear Abercrombie and Fitch.
- A person that is always happy and wears a certain brand of clothing and is a popular person.
You are a prep.
- a popular person; one who hangs out with the "popular" crowd.
The freaks hated the preps in school.
- A person who dresses, acts, and talks like everyone else. Lacks personality. Conformist.
- bitchy person with an attitude that they're better than everyone else; only nice to their other bitchy attitudinal friends
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|
Slang terms with the same meaning
Slang terms with the same root words
None. How about some random words?
|Definitions include: overly sentimental.|
|Definitions include: to accelerate quickly in an automobile, such that the tires don't get traction with the ground and spin freely.|
|Definitions include: a fight or severe beating.|
|Definitions include: a shower during which one consumes alcohol.|
|Definitions include: commercial software available for piracy on the same day it is released to the public.|
|Definitions include: good friend; "buddy".|
|Definitions include: extremely.|
|Definitions include: something legitimate.|
|Definitions include: acronym for "fucking Illinois bastard."|
|Definitions include: displeasing; "uncool".|
|I use it||(38)|
|No longer use it||(2)|
|Heard it but never used it||(16)|
|Have never heard it||(4)|
Average of 40 votes: 32% (See the most vulgar words.)
Your vote: None (To vote, click the pepper. Vote how vulgar the word is – not how mean it is.)
To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following.
To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following.
Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation.