Definition of spoon
- I'm from England and Spooning is when a person male or female get down on a partners genitals front or rear and with their tongue lick them out pleasurably to ecstasy.
Tonguing out a females genitals.
- Everything is not about sex.....slang "to spoon", simply means to kiss.
- derogatory term for a group of people one doesn't like.
We call them "spoons" because you can't trust them with a knife of a fork.This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
verb - ambitransitive
- to lie against another person, facing the same direction, with participants on their sides. (Frequently the male is behind the female.) Etymology: the two (or more) people fit together like spoons.
Kenneth and Will spoon together every night.
Do you want to go out to a movie or just rent one and spoon?
Citation from "A.T. the Abusive Terrestrial", American Dad! (TV), Season 2 Episode 12 (2007) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
- "The big spoon" is the person in back.
"The little spoon" is the person in front.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|
Slang terms with the same meaning
Slang terms with the same root words
Other terms relating to 'spoon':
|Definitions include: when spooning in bed, the person in back.|
|Definitions include: to be born into wealth and privilege.|
|Definitions include: an exclamation disgust.|
|Definitions include: a diner that serves inexpensive food.|
|Definitions include: when spooning in bed, the person in front.|
|Definitions include: of or relating to the upper class.|
|Definitions include: something very good, excellent; "cool".|
|I use it||(61)|
|No longer use it||(4)|
|Heard it but never used it||(51)|
|Have never heard it||(17)|
Average of 63 votes: 40% (See the most vulgar words.)
Your vote: None (To vote, click the pepper. Vote how vulgar the word is – not how mean it is.)
To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following.
To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following.
Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation.