To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 441 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 2 of words meaning a lazy person (19 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- Tired or to rest. Also can be used to mean very lazy.
I am way too loafed to do anything. Must loaf.
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by Jessica B. from Glenmont, NY, USA
on Dec 10 2001.
- Taking your time, procrastinating or being lazy.
Man, you're loafing.
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by Jay R. from Toronto, ON, Canada
on Jul 12 2002.
- a solid unit of feces.
I need to pinch a loaf.
Last edited on May 19 2010. Submitted by Paco from Dallas, TX, USA
on Nov 06 2002.
- head. Origin: Cockney rhyming slang 'loaf of bread', meaning head.
Use your loaf!
- See more words with the same meaning: feces.
Last edited on Feb 13 2006. Submitted by Robbie G. from Stroud, Hampshire, UK
on Feb 13 2006.
- Used in military society to describe those who are lazy, good for nothing, incompetent, or have little regard for the law. In more elite units shit-bags or those who become shit-bags are usually transferred or kicked out of the military within a few months.
Private Snuffy is just a Shit-bag.
Last edited on May 18 2011. Submitted by Will J.
on Mar 10 1999.
- dumb ass, 2.jack ass.
You fucking shit-bag.
Last edited on Oct 07 2002. Submitted by killa from New York, NY, USA
on Oct 07 2002.