To resolve Google's penalty against this site (still active after 441 days) I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use. With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field with dictionaries that don't have citations. Guys: I'm sorry. – Walter (editor)
Browsing page 1 of words meaning accomplishment, achievement (1 word total)
The slang words in this thesaurus category appear below the table of contents.
Where does this category appear in the slang thesaurus?
- influence, talent, credibility, accomplishments, respect, and praise
- To expand these results, click one of the above categories.
- accomplishment, achievement
- There are no categories underneath this one.
What slang words have this meaning?
The definitions of these slang words appear below the list.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- used as an expression of sardonic 'appreciation' in the film "Men at Work."
That guy just ran that red light - let's give him a golf clap.
- a quiet clap, originating at golf competitions, whereby one pats the base of one palm lightly with the fingers of the other hand. Used because it is quieter than "normal" claps.
- See more words with the same meaning: a clap.
- an accomplishment worthy of a golf-clap.
Whoa, that A on your test is really a golf-clap!
- See more words with the same meaning: accomplishment, achievement.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|