Browsing page 24 of words meaning anatomy, body parts (644 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- Bangs, the hair that hangs over your forehead
She needs a fringe to cover up her massive forehead.
Last edited on Dec 14 2007. Submitted by N S. from Glasgow, Glasgow City, UK
on Dec 14 2007.
- rhyming slang for minge. Also used to call a person a cunt. Used in East end London and perhaps Glasgow.
Last edited on Apr 13 2013. Submitted by the bloke in the funny hat from Bristol, City of Bristol, UK
on Nov 10 2011.
- a cover-up, disguise, deception.
The car is only a front on how much money he really has.
They use the toy-store as a front for their drug operation.
Last edited on Jul 16 2007. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jul 16 2007.
- tooth jewelry; GRILL.
Where did you get those new gold fronts?
Last edited on Oct 12 2007. Submitted by Datkidfrank from Boston, MA, USA
on Oct 12 2007.
- to pretend to be someone else.
Man, quit fronting!
Don't front with me.
Last edited on May 05 2013. Submitted by Tim Rice
on Sep 22 1997.
- to confront, try to start a fight. Also front with.
He fronted this dude at the party.
Are you fronting with me?
Last edited on Dec 12 1999. Submitted by DeJuan from Minneapolis, MN, USA
on Dec 12 1999.
- to lie.
Man: Yo, let me get your phone number.
Woman: I don't got a phone.
Man: Come on, don't front.
- See more words with the same meaning: to lie.
Last edited on Mar 16 2002. Submitted by Ernesto F. from Central Falls, RI, USA
on Mar 16 2002.
- to be the leader of a musical group - usually the lead singer.
Last edited on Feb 17 2003. Submitted by David
on Feb 17 2003.
- to give someone something of value, expecting that they will compensate you later, as they can't right now.
I'll front you the money if you'll buy me those tickets.
Could you front me the drugs and I'll pay you back later?
Last edited on Jun 06 2007. Submitted by Chris Durkin from Duluth, MN, USA
on Jun 06 2007.
noun - plural
Damn she has some nice fun bags.
Those fun bags sure are nice.
Last edited on May 12 2013. Submitted by Suwoei H. from Hilliard, OH, USA
on May 26 2002.
- large breasts.
Check out the fun bags on that chick!
Last edited on Dec 29 2010. Submitted by Big G. from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Sep 17 2002.