Browsing page 51 of words meaning anatomy, body parts (642 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- the anus.
I heated up her rusty bullet hole.
Her rusty bullet hole had a sweet aroma.
I bleached her rusty bullet hole.
- See more words with the same meaning: anus.
Last edited on Apr 10 2013. Submitted by SammyP from Bordon, Whitehill, Hampshire GU35 0, UK
on Mar 01 2010.
- testicles. Sentence implies to be masculine and not feminine.
Get a sack and go ask her out.
- See more words with the same meaning: testicles.
Last edited on Nov 12 2001. Submitted by Hoss C. from Montrose, CO, USA
on Nov 12 2001.
- a bag containing illegal drugs.
I'll buy a sack.
Can I get a $20 sack?
Last edited on Jun 19 2010. Submitted by Theodor C.
on Jan 22 2002.
- bed, in the phrase "hit the sack."
Last edited on Aug 31 2009. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 31 2009.
verb - transitive
- a derogatory term for a male; especially one of low intelligence level and large muscles.
She was hanging out with that Jersey sausage on Friday.
Last edited on Sep 11 2004. Submitted by Carrie from New York, NY, USA
on Sep 11 2004.
Of course I don't want to see your sausage, creep!
- See more words with the same meaning: penis.
Last edited on Feb 13 2006. Submitted by Robbie G. from Stroud, Hampshire, UK
on Feb 13 2006.