Browsing page 1 of words meaning animals (related to) (21 words total)
The slang words in this thesaurus category appear below the table of contents.
Where does this category appear in the slang thesaurus?
- To expand these results, click one of the above categories.
- animals (related to)
- There are no categories underneath this one.
What slang words have this meaning?
The definitions of these slang words appear below the list.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- a young child.
Citation from from ABC Newsradio blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Apr 10 2010. Submitted by J. C. from Omaha, NE, USA
on Mar 09 2005.
- people who criticize a position but offer no constructive alternative.
Citation from "Fenty on WAMU-FM: 'I'm the One Making the Tough Decisions'", WashingtonCityPaper.com - City Desk (blog), Mike DeBonis, Apr. 9 2010 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Apr 10 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Sep 28 2009.
- a small dog.
Citation from "Big love", M - Milwaukee's Lifestyle Magazine, Amy Siewert, April 5 2010 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Apr 09 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Apr 09 2010.
- a bureaucrat who creates rules about subjects he knows nothing about with the result of inhibiting progress toward worthwhile objectives.
Citation from "Google in the Crosshairs ", The Wall Street Journal, Holman W. Jenkins, Jr., June 8 2012 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Aug 19 2012. Submitted by Argyles from Bellevue, WA, USA
on Jun 09 2012.
- a sexual term for a woman who has a preference for a certain position with her ankles next to her head.
She's an ankle biter.This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
Last edited on Aug 19 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jun 10 2012.
- An issue or situation which is very irritating or frustrating, not a catastrophe, but more than a mild annoyance; often hyphenated
Citation from Derivation is (probably) an analogy to a small dog that bites. No citation available, but this term has been used often in Boeing Co staff and management meetings. blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
I was late for my deposition this morning...having a flat tire on the way to court was a nasty little ankle-biter.
Last edited on Dec 12 2014. Submitted by OffGrid9
on Dec 12 2014.
noun - plural
- to vomit.
I think I'm going to chuck.
- See more words with the same meaning: to vomit.
Last edited on Oct 01 2001. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 01 2001.
- to throw.
Chuck that ball over here.
Are you trying to chuck me out?
- See more words with the same meaning: to throw.
Last edited on May 02 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 01 2001.
- with respect to mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, and similar sports: to jump off a drop-off while moving quickly; "bunny hop a drop-off".
She was riding really well and chucked it with style.
Last edited on May 13 2011. Submitted by MLD from Arlington, MA, USA
on Mar 09 2003.
- female genitalia.
I can't believe you kicked her in the cooter!
Last edited on Oct 29 1997. Submitted by Heather And Geoff from Selinsgrove, PA, USA
on Oct 29 1997.
- Cooter was the affable but hopelessly stupid and uncouth auto mechanic on the popular 1980's television show "The Dukes of Hazard." Whereas calling someone a "hick" or a "redneck" carries an undertone of disdain and disparagement, "Cooter" is a more lighthearted insult primarily used for people one knows and/or likes.
He's such a cooter.
Last edited on Jan 12 2003. Submitted by Ray G. from Seattle, WA, USA
on Jan 12 2003.
- a turtle - usually a water turtle, such as a snapping turtle. Southern US slang.
Last edited on Jul 02 2009. Submitted by Martha W.
on Jul 02 2009.