Browsing page 3 of words meaning based on place of residence (28 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- a person who lives in a rural area.
That guy is such a stick!
Last edited on Mar 11 1998. Submitted by Jay W. from Powell River, BC, Canada
on Mar 11 1998.
- person. From stickman. East Coast US slang.
You can't be movin' on her, stick. She my bitch.
Last edited on May 26 2013. Submitted by Randall M.
on Jun 20 2009.
We've been getting a lot of stick lately.
A bit of stick.
Last edited on Apr 26 2013. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Jul 15 2010.
- a manual transmission.
Can you drive stick?
Last edited on Jul 15 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Jul 15 2010.
- a cigarette.
Hey, can I bum a stick?
Last edited on May 26 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Mar 05 2013.
- to punch.
If you don't shut up I'll stick you in the face.
Last edited on Nov 01 1999. Submitted by John D.
on Nov 01 1999.
- to stab.
Shut your mouth or I'll stick ya!
- See more words with the same meaning: to stab.
Last edited on Aug 04 2009. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 04 2009.
- a resident or citizen of the United States. Used to avoid ambiguity of "American", which can refer to anyone from North or South America. Very rare.
The main pride of a Canadian is simply that he is not a USer.This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
Last edited on May 31 2013. Submitted by Bill Wickart from OR, USA
on Oct 20 1997.
- a person who uses drugs.
Citation from "School Lies", American Dad (TV), Season 6 Episode 14 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
- See more words with the same meaning: drug user.
Last edited on Jul 26 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Jul 26 2011.
noun - uncountable
- poor, uneducated Caucasians. They live in filth (e.g. rusting cars and old kitchen appliances fill the front yard,) they are poorly educated, they don't care about their appearance (e.g. they are poorly groomed and overweight, wear dirty and tattered clothes,) etc. Though "white trash" can live anywhere, they are indigenous to the Midwestern and southern United States.
90% of my school is white trash.
Citation from "Peter Griffin: Husband, Father... Brother?", Family Guy (TV), Season 3 Episode 14 (2001) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Nov 03 2011. Submitted by Sarah C. from OH, USA
on Mar 15 1998.
- people of any socioeconomic status or education level, but who live in squalor.
Last edited on Oct 28 2011. Submitted by Kerri L. from Southfield, MI 48034, USA
on Aug 20 2008.