Browsing page 21 of words meaning body parts related to sexuality (list of) (555 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- female genitalia.
I like your fuck hole.
Last edited on Apr 23 2013. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 11 2009.
- In gay male sex, this refers to the anus. "Get your ankles up behind your ears, because I'm going to plow that fuckhole."
Last edited on Jun 14 2015. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jun 14 2015.
noun - plural
Damn she has some nice fun bags.
Those fun bags sure are nice.
Last edited on May 12 2013. Submitted by Suwoei H. from Hilliard, OH, USA
on May 26 2002.
- large breasts.
Check out the fun bags on that chick!
Last edited on Dec 29 2010. Submitted by Big G. from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Sep 17 2002.
- acronym for "fatty upper pussy area". That is, a particularly fat pelvic area on women.
That chick has major FUPA.
That girl is so fat, her belt is pushing her FUPA down.
The waitress's FUPA touched my arm when she leaned over the table.
Last edited on Mar 14 2010. Submitted by Robert F. from Palo Alto, CA, USA
on Feb 09 2002.
- acronym for "fatty upper penis area". That is, a particularly fat pelvic area on men.
That dude has major FUPA.
That guy is so fat, his belt is pushing his FUPA down.
The waiter's FUPA touched my arm when he leaned over the table.
Last edited on Mar 14 2010. Submitted by Benson, J. from Rota, Spain
on Aug 26 2004.
- acronym for "fatty upper pelvic area". That is, a particularly fat pelvic area (on either men or women.)
Last edited on Mar 14 2010. Submitted by Jessica from Sonora, CA, USA
on Aug 25 2007.
Citation from "Ain't No Fun" feat. Warren G, Nate Dogg, Kurupt, Doggystyle (1993), Snoop Dogg blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Oct 21 2010. Submitted by Mike B. from Shohola, PA, USA
on Nov 24 1999.
- on a female, space below the genitals and above where the inner thighs first touch. Also called "thigh gap."
Citation from Scary statistic: 40 percent of women want a thigh gap to boost their confidence, Today, Rheana Murray, 15 June 2015 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Oct 13 2015. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 16 2015.