Browsing page 15 of words meaning craziness (related to) (181 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- To go crazy, mad, insane.
That guys gone seven thirty!
Last edited on Jun 11 2002. Submitted by HypeBlaze from UK
on Jun 11 2002.
- A slang-term meaning crazy, ballistic, out-of control. Derived from hospital codes used to describe mentally- insane patients. Often used in rap songs.
She went 730 on him.
Is he really 730?
Last edited on Feb 04 2003. Submitted by Rachel from Decatur, GA, USA
on Feb 04 2003.
- Couldn't believe it, or make a big deal.
When I saw them together, I shit a brick.
Mom done shit a brick over this!
If she catches me she will shit a brick!
Last edited on Apr 17 2013. Submitted by John S. from Missouri, USA
on Jun 21 1999.
- v. to freak out; go crazy; get extremely upset.
It's not that bad, don't shit a brick!
When Chasey dumped him, he almost shit a brick!
Last edited on Jan 20 2003. Submitted by Steven W. from South Euclid, OH, USA
on Jan 20 2003.
- To have an unusually large bowel movement.
"Man, I just shit a brick."
Last edited on Oct 27 2009. Submitted by Pazuzu from Minneapolis, MN, USA
on Oct 27 2009.
- to react with extreme emotion; "freak out"; "have a fit".
She's going to shit a brick when she finds out about this.
Last edited on Mar 11 2013. Submitted by Morgan D. from Seattle, WA, USA
on Aug 30 2003.
- to react with extreme distress.
When your mom finds out, she's going to shit a brick .
Last edited on May 15 2004. Submitted by Melissa G. from Medway, Ohio, USA
on May 15 2004.
- to have a difficult bowel movement, e.g. due to constipation.
Last edited on Oct 19 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 18 2012.