To resolve Google's penalty against this site (still active after 440 days) I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use. With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field with dictionaries that don't have citations. Guys: I'm sorry. – Walter (editor)
Browsing page 1 of words meaning eating utensil (1 word total)
The slang words in this thesaurus category appear below the table of contents.
Where does this category appear in the slang thesaurus?
- food and drink (related to)
- To expand these results, click one of the above categories.
- eating utensil
- There are no categories underneath this one.
What slang words have this meaning?
The definitions of these slang words appear below the list.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- of poor quality, unusable, intolerable.
- See more words with the same meaning: bad, poor, sucks, common, generally displeasing.
- an eating utensil that is both a spoon and a fork.
- See more words with the same meaning: eating utensil.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|