Browsing page 1 of words meaning empty (4 words total)
The slang words in this thesaurus category appear below the table of contents.
Where does this category appear in the slang thesaurus?
- other qualities
- To expand these results, click one of the above categories.
- There are no categories underneath this one.
What slang words have this meaning?
The definitions of these slang words appear below the list.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- empty. Refers to a marijuana smoking device.
I think the bowl is cashed.
Last edited on Nov 22 1998. Submitted by Dave from Nashua, NH, USA
on Nov 22 1998.
- tired, exhausted.
Man, I'm completely cashed.
- See more words with the same meaning: tired.
Last edited on Oct 01 2001. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 01 2001.
- empty. Probably derived from the "marijuana smoking device is empty" usage.
All the kegs at this party are cashed.
- See more words with the same meaning: empty.
Last edited on Sep 24 2002. Submitted by Mark B. from Eau Claire, WI, USA
on Sep 24 2002.