Browsing page 19 of words meaning food and drink (related to) (223 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- sexual activity up to the point of, but not including, sexual intercourse.
I got mad sauce from my girlie last night.
Last edited on Aug 31 2013. Submitted by Kipper S. from San Diego, CA, USA
on Nov 15 1999.
- Sauce can be either good or bad.
That car is total sauce.
Last edited on Jun 17 2002. Submitted by Pishcok from Belmont, CA, USA
on Jun 17 2002.
- very good, desirable, praiseworthy. Origin unknown, have heard on a TV show and several college-aged people have used it.
That new video is sauce!
Are you going to the party? It's going to be sauce!
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Alvin Z. from Draper, UT, USA
on Jan 11 2003.
I feel terrible this morning. I spent last night on the sauce.
She loves the sauce.
Citation from "I Never Met the Dead Man", Family Guy (TV), Season 1 Episode 2 (1999) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
- See more words with the same meaning: alcohol.
Last edited on Nov 02 2011. Submitted by Chad from San Diego, CA, USA
on May 17 2002.
Last edited on Dec 16 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Dec 16 2010.
- to smoke marijuana by one person inhaling from the source and then blowing the smoke into someone else's mouth. They inhale it and the chain continues. The term can also apply to other forms of smoking (e.g. cigarettes) but this usage is more rare.
In Canada the procedure is such that the person puts the lit end of the joint into their mouth, and blows smoke backwards through the joint, thus producing a steady stream of dense smoke into the lungs of another.
Last edited on Jan 10 2012. Submitted by Jon from Washington, DC, USA
on Feb 21 1998.
- to rapidly drink (usually a can of beer) by punching a hole in the side of the can near the bottom, putting one's mouth over the hole, then popping the top of the can. Often done with others in competition to see who can finish first.
Did you see Mark shotgun that Beast Light?
Citation from "Irregarding Steve", American Dad! (TV), Season 2 Episode 8 (2006) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Mar 03 2013. Submitted by Jason from Raleigh, NC, USA
on Oct 05 1998.
- to claim anything, as in "calling shotgun."
I shotgun the last donut!
Shotgun NOT doing dishes tonight!
- See more words with the same meaning: to claim.
Last edited on Oct 02 2009. Submitted by paige from UMD, Greenland
on Oct 31 1999.
- a biscuit.
- See more words with the same meaning: food.
Last edited on Apr 26 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Apr 26 2010.
- a pitch that drops as the opponent swings
Last edited on Jul 07 2012. Submitted by mister Hoang from Scarborough, Toronto, ON, Canada
on Jul 07 2012.
noun - uncountable
She gave me some skull last night!
Last edited on Oct 20 2010. Submitted by Heretik from East Ct, San Jose, CA 95116, USA
on Dec 13 1999.
verb - transitive
verb - transitive
- put one down; criticize.
Don't slam me because I screwed up.
Last edited on Nov 04 2010. Submitted by tim t. from Seattle, WA, USA
on Mar 07 2000.
- of a (usually alcoholic) drink, to immediately consume in entirety.
Dude, slam it. We're going to another bar.
Do you slam snort or smoke the Meth?
Last edited on Dec 05 2014. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Nov 04 2010.
- to inject drugs.
He used to just smoke meth but lately he's started slamming it.
Make sure you're using a clean needle if you're going to slam that heroin.
Last edited on Jun 22 2014. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 19 2012.