Browsing page 1 of words meaning friendly, outgoing (1 word total)
The slang words in this thesaurus category appear below the table of contents.
Where does this category appear in the slang thesaurus?
- good qualities
- To expand these results, click one of the above categories.
- friendly, outgoing
- There are no categories underneath this one.
What slang words have this meaning?
The definitions of these slang words appear below the list.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- the more outgoing person in a pair. Origin: refers to folk-rock 1960s duo Simon and Garfunkel. Art Garfunkel, who did not write or play an instrument, arguably was the better singer of the two. He was also more personable/talkative. In a way, the "sidekick" of Simon. See also Simon.
He's the Garfunkel in that relationship.
- See more words with the same meaning: a couple, a member of a couple.
- See more words with the same meaning: friendly, outgoing.
verb - intransitive
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|